Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rising Star of Man Utd begged for sex

    I can't believe that when i read this news of Man Utd rising star begged a girl for a free sex. Tom Cleverley is so low in which he think that he can have sex with any girl he like when he is a super star of sports team. He is so immature to think that every girl wanted to have sex with a stranger that she meet at first times. These might happen in Hollywood but not in reality life, kid.



   This incident make me question that if this practice is a common among not only for sport person but also every famous person. If you think that using your fame to do something that low, you just a very disgusting person. I can't forgive nor comprehend these kind of dirty behavior at all.


Footie rising star Tom Cleverley begged a girl for sex after taking her to a B&B - despite dating a Page 3 beauty.

The Manchester United midfielder, 22, bombarded Jade Dawson, 20, with text messages pleading with her to spend the night after kissing her in a club.

Once she was in his room Tom - dating gorgeous Emily O'Hara, 23 - tried to impress the shop assistant by Googling himself to prove he was famous. Jade did stay the night but refused to have sex with Tom - who texted her the next day saying: "Ur loss."

Jade said: "He got on top of me to try to have sex with me but I told him to get off. He even woke me at 5am for sex but I still said 'No'."

Jade from Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancs, was out with pals at a Blackpool club when Tom went up to her without a word and kissed her.
The Man U ace - called up last week to the England squad - took her phone, put in his number and said: "Text me later if you want a s**g."

Jade said: "When I saw him, I didn't think 'Wow'." She had no idea who he was until she was in his room at the Blackpool B&B. She said: "There was a knock and this guy walked in. He said he was his bodyguard.

"I asked why he needed a bodyguard and he said it was because he was a footballer. He took my phone and typed his name into Google and all these pictures came up. It was a bit awkward."

Cleverley made his first Premier League appearance for United in Sunday's 2-1 win against West Brom. After he starred in United's 3-2 Community Shield win over Man City earlier this month, defender Rio Ferdinand called him "magnificent".

Tom Cleverley might be a genius in football but as a person he is just a jerk!

Source

3 comments:

  1. well.. with fame, comes more stupidity :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an absolute loser....
    But at least he didn't try to do it by force

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent psot. I liked it with my heart. Such kind of posts are providing valuable information and also boosting us to make such kind of posts. Its really very great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...