Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blood-C anime by CLAMP and Production I.G Announced

   According to Kadokawa, anime studio Production I.G and the manga creator quartet CLAMP are collaborating on a new original anime called Blood-C (This will be the third anime of "Blood" series). Blood-c anime will start airing on Japan Television July 2011. Clamp will be responsible in creating the story and original character designs while Production I.G is handling the animation.

    BLOOD-C's main character, Saya, will be played by fan-favorite seiyuu, Nana Mizuki. The official website for the project will open at the www.blood-c.jp address, which was registered by Aniplex.





   Since i am a fan of CLAMP , i will most probably watching this anime series Blood-C in the Summer. I really like their drawing style and design as they can draw very well. Clamp is the character designer for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and Code Geass. I have a high hope for this anime series. Hope it will turn out to be great anime in the summer unless they screw up with this anime storyline.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I haven't watch any Anime like ages...the last one was when I watch School Rumble. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. If you have time, i introduce very nice one anime to you. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...